ORANGE COUNTY, CA
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential. We are looking for highly a motivated lab technician to support the development efforts of our ultra-high-speed IC solutions.
- Set up and operate test equipment and corresponding software used to evaluate high performance and mixed-signal silicon, including Bit Error Rate Testers (BERT), scopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, temperature chambers, microcontrollers, and I2C GUIs
- Run test cases according to a defined test-plan, generate reports, and present results to the engineering team
- Investigate test failures and assist engineers in debugging failing devices to help find underlying product bugs, helping to set up and run special experiments
- Optimize test time and efficiency through test automation
- PCB re-work
- At least 2 years of experience working in a laboratory environment in the semiconductor industry and knowledge on how to handle and diagnose failures
- Lab Equipment knowledge related to Digital and Real-Time Oscilloscope, BERT, Temp/ Chambers, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
- Proficient with PCB re-work and assembly using a soldering iron
- Working knowledge of analog and mixed-signal circuit design and testing procedures
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Python or LabVIEW
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming is a big plus
- Basic understanding of signal integrity
- PCB & hardware design and debug
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.