Orange County, CA
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential. We are looking for highly motivated product and test engineers to support the development efforts of our ultra-high-speed IC solutions.
· Driving new product introduction (NPI)
· Developing production and characterization test specifications
· Creating and managing product documentation
· Managing yield improvement and driving cost reductions
· Characterization, Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and probe data analysis
· Interfacing with design, validation, test, applications, and marketing for new product introduction and as well as support existing products
· ATE test program specifications, development, and test transfer
· Handling RMA, failure analysis, and interface to FA and reliability lab
· Bench testing & bench test development
· B.S. in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, or related discipline with 10+ years of experience as a product and test engineer
· Sound understanding of analog and mixed-signal device testing, characterization, qualifications, and taking new high-volume products into production
· Working knowledge/experience with foundries, fab processes, and subcons
· Experience in ATE test development, test plans, & PCB design for loadboards
· Good knowledge and experience in the use of bench instruments as well as other lab equipment for troubleshooting
· Must be able to debug and be capable of solving problems related to semiconductor design, test and qualification including reliability, failure analysis, and RMA
· Lab Equipment knowledge related to Digital and Real-Time Oscilloscope, BERT, etc.
· Ability to troubleshoot hardware
· Good knowledge of scripting languages like Python or LabVIEW
· Knowledge of C/C++ programming is a big plus
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work closely and coordinate activities with other functional groups
· Must have excellent analytical and technical skills to find and resolve any product, process, test, and/or yield issues
· Able to work well under pressure and in a dynamic work environment – changing priorities, constant interruptions, etc.
· Able to multi-task, coordinate meetings, prepare and give technical presentations
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on this page.