Shenzhen, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hong Kong or Beijing
Exciting opportunity to work with an international technology start-up.
You’ll be part of a fast moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated and accomplished technical sales leaders that can sell cross-functionally to designers and procurement professionals as well as C-level executives in China.
The candidate must be based in one of the following cities: Shenzhen, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hong Kong or Beijing
The candidate(s) MUST have 7+ years direct working experience with high-speed physical layer components and/or optical networking systems. The candidate(s) must demonstrate very strong communication and negotiation skills. He or She must be able to draw upon rich personal experience, market and customer knowledge as well as leverage internal & external resources and relationships as needed to close deals and meet set goals/targets.
Core responsibilities include technically supporting and selling the company’s products to existing and emerging component and/or system Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customers. This position will also be responsible for managing and supporting distribution efforts in assigned regions/territories (both sales and technical).
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent negotiator
· Solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
· Robust multi-tasking ability
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 7 years experience in Field Sales or Field Applications (10+ years preferred)
· Solid understanding of the high-speed communications industry, including intimate knowledge of the value chain from component suppliers to service providers
· Proven track record of selling or technically supporting high-speed physical layer components within the optical networking industry in Asia
· 5+ years’ experience participating in trade shows or technical conferences
· Solid track record or winning designs and executing to set goals/targets
· Experience interfacing with, setting goals for, and managing distribution partners and/or reps
· Experience training channel partners
· Track-record of developing and building technical and well as C-level customer relationships
· Fluency in English and Mandarin
· Experience managing a team of technical sales and/or application engineers preferred
· Extensive travel required within assigned region(s)
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org