Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
Exciting opportunity to work with a technology start-up based in Orange County, California.
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated recent Ph.D. graduates in electrical engineering to join our team as mixed-signal design engineers for the development of ultra-high-speed IC solutions. Core responsibilities include circuit development as well as all elements necessary to model, design, verify and productize high-performance analog solutions.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
· Strong multi-tasking ability
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Proficiency in the use of advanced schematic capture and layout tools (e.g. Cadence Virtuoso)
· IC Design expertise in high-speed CMOS and/or BiCMOS
· Understanding of fundamental IC design concepts, including an appreciation of device models, layout and non-idealities (e.g. parasitics) affecting performance
· Basic understanding of signal integrity concepts, e.g. filtering, equalization, etc.
· Experience with SerDes, RFIC, ADC, DAC, PLL and other high-speed mixed-signal circuits a plus
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to email@example.com