Orange County, CA
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated mixed-signal design engineers for the development of ultra-high-speed IC solutions. Core responsibilities include circuit development as well as all elements necessary to model, design, verify and productize high performance analog solutions.
The Ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an analog designer
- Proficiency in the use of advanced schematic capture and layout tools (e.g. Cadence Virtuoso)
- IC Design expertise in high-speed CMOS and/or BiCMOS
- Understanding of fundamental IC design concepts, including an appreciation of device models, layout and non-idealities (e.g. parasitics) affecting performance
- 5 years’ experience with high performance analog circuit design
- A good mixed-signal and high-speed data communications background including a firm grasp of signal integrity concepts, e.g. filtering, equalization, etc.
- Experience with SerDes, RFIC, ADC, DAC, PLL and other high-speed mixed-signal circuits
- Proficient in modeling tools
- Proficient with the use of lab equipment to validate high speed mixed-signal circuits
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: email@example.com or apply on this page.