Shenzhen, Wuhan, Shanghai, Suzhou
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated senior field applications engineers to support the sales and marketing efforts of our ultra-high-speed IC solutions. Core responsibilities include providing hands-on technical customer support as well as all elements necessary to verify, test and debug high-performance analog products.
The Ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience as a field application engineer
- Proficient with the use of lab equipment to test high speed mixed-signal circuits
- Proficiency in using high speed data communication test equipment
- Good knowledge and experience in programming equipment and data processing
- Good understanding of fundamental IC design and manufacturing concepts
- 10 years experience as a field application engineer
- A good mixed-signal and high-speed data communications background including a firm grasp of signal integrity concepts, e.g. filtering, equalization, etc.
- Familiarity with signal integrity tools like HFSS, EMPro, etc.
- Direct experience supporting optical module or system level customers in Asia
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.