Orange County, CA
Exciting opportunity to work with a technology start-up based in Orange County, California.
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated senior mixed-signal design engineers for the development of ultra-high-speed IC solutions. Core responsibilities include circuit development as well as all elements necessary to model, design, verify and productize high-performance analog solutions.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
· Strong multi-tasking ability
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 7 years experience as an analog designer
• Proficiency in the use of advanced schematic capture and layout tools (e.g. Cadence Virtuoso)
• IC Design expertise in high-speed CMOS and/or BiCMOS
• Understanding of fundamental IC design concepts, including an appreciation of device models, layout and non-idealities (e.g. parasitics) affecting performance
• 10 years experience with high-performance analog circuit design
• A good mixed-signal and high-speed data communications background including a firm grasp of signal integrity concepts, e.g. signal to noise ratio, clock recovery, equalization, etc.
• Experience with PLL, SerDes, Clock and Data Recovery (CDR), Transimpedance amplifier, laser driver, synthesizer and other high-speed mixed-signal circuits
• Proficient with the use of lab equipment to validate high speed mixed-signal circuits
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org