We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated senior mixed-signal design engineers for the development of ultra-high-speed IC solutions. Core responsibilities include circuit development as well as all elements necessary to model, design, verify and productize high-performance analog solutions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORAL TRAITS:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as an analog designer
- Proficiency in the use of advanced schematic capture and layout tools (e.g. Cadence Virtuoso)
- IC Design expertise in high-speed CMOS and/or BiCMOS
- Understanding of fundamental IC design concepts, including an appreciation of device models, layout and non-idealities (e.g. parasitics) affecting performance
- 10 years’ experience with high performance analog circuit design
- A good mixed-signal and high-speed data communications background including a firm grasp of signal integrity concepts, e.g. filtering, equalization, etc.
- Experience with PLL, SerDes, Clock and Data Recovery (CDR), Synthesizer and other high-speed mixed-signal circuits
- Proficient with the use of lab equipment to validate high speed mixed-signal circuits
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.