ORANGE COUNTY, CA
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential. We are looking for highly motivated product engineers to support the development efforts of our ultra-high-speed IC solutions.
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Responsible for product life cycle management
- Managing yield improvement and driving cost reductions
- Managing test house qualifications
- Characterization, ATE and probe data analysis
- Developing production and characterization test specifications
- Creating and managing product documentation
- Interfacing with Design, Validation Test, Application, and Marketing to support new product introduction
- ATE test program development
- Bench testing & Bench test development
- Minimum B.S. in Electrical or Electronic Engineering. MS is a plus but not required. 2 to 5 years’ experience in Product Development
- Good knowledge and experience in introducing mix-signal and RF products into high volume production
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of bench instruments as well as other lab equipment for troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Must be able to debug and be capable of solving problems related to semiconductor design, test and qualification
- Lab Equipment knowledge related to Digital and Real-Time Oscilloscope, BERT, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Python or LabVIEW
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming is a big plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely and coordinate activities with other functional groups
- Must have excellent analytical and technical skills to find and resolve any product, process, test, and/or yield issues
- Able to work well under pressure and in a dynamic work environment – changing priorities, constant interruptions, etc.
- Able to multi-task, coordinate meetings, prepare and give technical presentations
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: email@example.com or apply on this page.