We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll be part of a highly accomplished team with excellent professional development and upside potential.
We are looking for highly motivated validation/test/applications engineers for the development of ultra-high-speed IC solutions. Core responsibilities include product validation and characterization as well as PCB design and layout.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORAL TRAITS:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. Master’s degree is preferred
- 3 years of minimum experience with device testing and/or PCB design and layout
- Understanding of basic high-speed communication protocols
- Good understanding of use of test equipment like Bit Error rate tester and Oscilloscope
- Good understanding of optical fiber optic communication is a plus
- Familiarity with PCB design and layout tools is desired
- Fundamental knowledge of analog concepts including power supply, noise, high speed transmission line, RF connector, etc.
- Bench validation and evaluation of high-performance analog devices
- Optical and electrical testing of devices
- Debug of customer issues
- Design and layout of PCB boards used for device validation
- Characterization of the devices over voltage, temperature and process
- Support ATE test engineer for correlating the data between bench testing and ATE test
- Develop software for data analysis and equipment control and automation
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.